All insulating glass produced by our state-of-the-art glazing facility uses Super® technology to provide the utmost in thermal performance and is backed by our 20 year warranty.
Super Spacer technology utilizes leading edge technology that uses a closed cell polymer foam between the lights of glass instead of the traditional metal spacer bar. This process increases thermal performance of the insulating glass while reducing both sound transmission and the expansion of the overall insulating unit which reduces the possibility of stress cracks.
Dual-Pane Insulating Glass Options
- Clear — No Tint
- Bronze Tint*, Green Tint*, Gray Tint*, and Obscure*
Dual-Pane LoE Insulating Glass Options
- LoE 270 — Clear
- LoE 366 — Clear
- LoE 240 Glare Control — Clear
- LoE Bronze Tint*, LoE Green Tint*, LoE Gray Tint
- LoE Obscure*, LoE 366 — Neat*
- LoE with Solar Cool Bronze
Triple-Pane Performance on Dual-Pane Units
LoE-i89 on the 4th surface of your windows allows you to get near triple-pane performance in a double-pane unit, and meet the toughest energy guidelines as well. Finally, LoE-i89 can be purchased in hurricane-resistant laminated glass in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Triple-Pane LoE Insulating Glass Options
- 366 triple (one pane of LoE 366 glass and two panes of clear glass)
- 366-2 triple (two panes of 366 glass and one pane of clear glass)
- 66/79 triple (one pane of 366, one pane of 180, and one pane of clear glass)
LoE 366 Neat®*
Keep your exterior glass cleaner, longer. This glazing option is manufactured with a unique titanium dioxide layer that reacts chemically with the sun’s UV rays that causes organic materials that are on the glass to decompose. It works even on cloudy days, as 80% of the UV rays still penetrate the cloud cover. So when it rains, the decomposed dirt no longer clings to the glass and is easily rinsed away leaving the glass clean and your view more enjoyable.
* Supplied by Cardinal Glass Industries